Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Watts Towers


Watts Towers 015
Originally uploaded by Maharets Brood.

I'm going through some old photography...old memories. This was one of the last places I went to with my ex-husband when we were still married. I'm not actually reminicing about that, to tell you the truth I'm just trying to block out one of the brokers here. It's almost time to go and I'm sick to death of hearing him scream at his mother.

Does that ever stop? Do your parents ever stop antagonizing you? Personally I never let my mother involve herself in my relationship. This guy is sitting in his office defending his wife against his mother. I now know that his ex-wife was a bitch and he likes his current wife better. Tell me... why do I need to know this? I DON'T.. GOOD LORD... he's off the phone and it's time for me to go. I've survived another day. Woohooo.

No comments: