Sunday, May 4, 2008

About The Misdemeanant

I've made a lot of changes to the site. Mostly because I don't want to be found. I do and I don't. I suppose I don't make much sense either, but what's new. Then again, that's kind of the point. Nothing about my life makes sense at the moment, not that it ever really did.

Right now, I'm trying my best to concentrate on studying, keeping my cats happy and having to have as close to normal a relationship as I can whatever that means.

At this point I'm starting to irritate myself so...

About the site:
The blogs on this site have been created for various personal reasons.

Misventures is mostly about the trials and tribulations of married life. I know...very original, but I being the drama queen that I am absolutely have to write about it. Luckily my husband doesn't mind.

Miscellanists was an old blog created for my blogging friends. We're all gamers here and also share a passion for...sharing. I wouldn't call ourselves "writers" per se. Bloggers is a good word for it. Just plain old bloggers.

Misreported has a lot of old newsclips that I for some strange reason wanted to archive. I like to remember certain past events and keep track of others. Yeah, pointless, but who cares. I also post certain events here, but not really. Honestly...I should really get rid of it.

Misphotographed is my passion. I love photography. My family gets sick of me and my husband just learned to ignore me. Lucky for me my cats don't really mind. I've amassed well over 6000 pictures to date and that does not include the really old pic's. Currently those are on Flickr...and no one can see them. I also use Slide.com.

Misbroadcasting videos is another little thing I do. Most of my clips are held on Youtube, but since Flickr has started allowing 90 sec clips I've started to add those there. They're completely pointless and serve no purpose other than to amuse me...and pretty much only me. Sorry you have to suffer.

Miswants are things non of us should covert but indeed we do. This page holds the many things I would one day like to own. I don't updated it as often as I could and some items have lost their magic for me. I might even own a few of them, but for the most part I display them here to remind me that we can't always have what we want nor should we.

Misreviewed has mostly remained untouched. As I said, I'm a gamer and do spend most of my time playing on my 360. I have several other consoles that I never use anymore and do nothing but collect layer upon layer of dust. On this page I like to review games I own or games I'd like to own. But...I think I'll just review whatever the hell I want.

Misappropriated was created initially as an arcade of sorts. Just little games I like to play here and there. With so many arcades out there it's also pointless to have my own little spot here, but there you have it. I may add more games as I come across them, but for the most part I may simply add a few of those wonderful spam emails my friends are inspired to share with me. Aren't those spam jokes the best??? And all those quizzes...phew. What would I do at work without them...work? Nah...

No comments: