Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Question In My Exam

Seriously, I'm not making this up. This is one of the questions on an exam I'm taking. I nearly fell to the floor when I read it....
*"Paul is an investment adviser representative for Maha Asset Management, a federally covered investment adviser. Although Paul's office is located in New York, he conducts business with clients from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Which of the following choices reflects the state registration requirements in this situation?
  1. Maha must be registered in New York.
  2. Paul must be registered in New York.
  3. Paul must be registered in Connecticut and New Jersey.
  4. Maha must be registered in Connecticut and New Jersey."

Man could I get into trouble for posting this question...but I just had to...Just absolutely had to.

*disclaimer: please don't sue me. i swear i didn't mean to, but i just had to paste this into my blog...it's my nickname you see and i thought it was really funny. i know it's wrong, but don't strike me down from the heavens or sue me for copywrite infringement...i have no money. really...i'm dirt fucking poor.

No comments: