Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thank You For Visiting!

The Misadventures of Maharet & RigidRaider








How to get in contact with the Maharet. (BiPolar people can have delusions of grandeur, but be assured mine is no delusion I AM GRAND!!!! NYARK! *bites ear*)

The many ways to get in touch with me:

The Misadventures of Maharet & RigidRaider: Your comments on The Brood and on The Misadventures are appreciated and received through my email so I'll always be able to respond.

Send email to the Mighty Maharet: You can email me directly through Google Groups but I won't view it for hours because I'm firewalled at work. Try posting to The Brood Group instead!

Contact me on GTP : I love GTP. It's one of my fav hangouts and where I keep in touch with most of my Xbox friends. It's easier to use than MySpace and is geared solely towards gamers on Xbox Live which works out really well for me.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but I'll post any updates here! Thanks!

No comments: