Friday, October 20, 2006

Tme to Join The American Army Bitches!

Enough whining already! It's game time!! Mega and his family got me this really great game called American Army(AA). I know I mentioned it on the previous posts. We met last Saturday after my last visit to my Pusher. We were only going to meet for lunch, but his wife is a photographer and everyone knows how much I LOVE photography. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I'm not great at it either, but I get by. So they enticed me into visiting their lovely home with promises of wedding photography and videos. In the end we totally ended up overstaying our visit, but who can resist popcorn and a cheesy movie with an Ewan McGreggor clone???


So, today will be the first chance that I'll get to play with Mega and his friends on American Army. That's of course if I can't get Mr. & Mrs. Viol8r to play Halo2 with us. I've had the opportunity to play it Live already. I took a sick day yesterday and rested my eyes while watching myself kick ass on American Army... 'course it was more like I was watching my ass get kicked my 13 year old little boys. The first room I joined was rough. For some reason I completely forgot how to zoom, so I asked one of the guys that were positioned up on the roof. Here's the initial reaction:

Dick #1: Wait ARE YOU A CHICK?
Dick #2: Maaaaaan, what the FUCK? Why do people not figure out how to play the game before they get on this fucking thing! Stupid mother-fuckers man.

Me: DUDE! I've already gone through the training, it's my first fucking day. Take it easy biatch!

Which sends me into a hysterical bout of laughter.

Dick #1: Yeah, it's a chick. Just press down on the right thumb stick.

Wow, that was nice of him... Of course he was wrong. It's actually the Left trigger unless you configure your settings. WOW morons! Thank god Rigid called me and wouldn't leave me alone because I had to log off. Leave it to him to piss me off in the middle of a game though. He's so fed up with his job that he has to call me at least 5 times a week to bitch about it and tell me how he's going to DEMAND a raise and not take no for an answer because he'd rather run around at Home Depot's trying to find work with any jerk and make anywhere from 10 - 20 per hour off and on throughout the week. I'm starting to get the feeling that he doesn't really like to work much. Listen, this guy gets about 500/wk doing odd jobs for this really nice gay. Yeah... gay. (Don't mind me, I'm in a mood.) His gas, food and other job related expenses are all reimbursed because he uses his car to haul things around for him. Rigid is working as a "Self Employed" individual until we get him a social security #.

This has not been an easy transition. The first year he didn't work at all, and this year he's worked off and on. The job he has now is steady, it's a really great job and he's making almost as much as I take home after taxes. Still we find ourselves in one pickle after the next with bills on top of bills on top of HUGE mistakes on top of bills. I hope this is the last time I have to ask him NOT to bug me about this again. He's got to understand that right now we have responsibilities and he's got to be an adult and deal with the shitty job thing for now. Hopefully he'll handle it and get us through this hump and then what will be will be. I promise that if he gets us out of the shit he got us into in the first place I won't divorce him if he goes out to look for other work. If he loses it before Christmas I'm removing his name from my blog and sending him back to England. (Yes, even on drugs I'm a bitch.)

Anyway, so I yelled at him a little and told him I understood his plight and all of the above and proceeded to hang up on his ass because he was starting to piss me off. I looked at the clock and noted the time. He'll call back in about an hour and apologize. So I played AA and I had so much FUN! A nice little 13 year old boy took me under his wing and had me follow him around everywhere he went. I felt so protected. He was always there when I needed him. He brought me back to life several times and taught me how to through a grenade and smoke bomb. He helped me get my first Live kill and rejoiced in my success. I also quickly advanced to Grenadier with his help and then on to ... that one thingy with the super big gun. I can't remember what it's called, but I was spraying bullets all over the place. Nothing was hitting the targets or course, but I made a lot of noise. I did however get myself a 3 man kill one right after another with that thing. I was the last person alive, I didn't even know, and I hunted down the enemy. They were all in the tower just waiting to be murdered. It was great.

Mega called me in the middle of one of my games to check up on me because I took the day off laughed his ass off at me. I think I was screaming that I was under fire at the time.

After a few hours of that I sat down to study. All in all a very productive day. I don't expect to study much today, but I'll be on AA when I get home... Either that or Halo2

No comments: