Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"Anniversary Countdown! It"s our First!" Least It Was

I hate throwing anything away, but I have to get over that one day...That day is not today. I only wanted to archive this page that I used as my Anniversary countdown so I can place something else there. I hate being too sappy so I'm taking down the anniversary countdown so I don't have to look at it all year long. A year long countdown is just fucking overkill don't you think?
Well, our anniversary has come and gone and we had a really nice time. Had some awful fights in between and are still getting over a couple of recent ones, but all in all our first year was great. Full of drama, ups and downs, prescription drugs, loads and loads of sperm and my favorite, romantic dinners....no wait.. sperm...no.... yeah, romantic dinners.
Not even just the eating out romantic dinners. Dinners at home...especially dinners as home because those are usually combined with lots and lots of sperm!
Okay, that's it. I'm done. Here's the archived info for you and I to enjoy for ever and ever and ever and ever...and ever and ever and ever and...ever....*gasp* ev...k...
Anniversary Countdown! It's Our First!
Tortolos Married November 26, 2005
Daisypath Ticker



Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com

No comments: