Saturday, January 20, 2007

Crazy town

There we were at my Drug Pushers office all nice and quiet. We were all enjoying quality "me" time on our mobil devises. That girl over there is on her Gameboy. You can tell she's a real gamer because she paused a few times to uncrimp her fingers. That man back there was on something that could have been a PDA of sorts. He was either playing a game or pretending he was doing something important on it because everyone else was and he didn't want to feel left out. Rigid here was playing Jewel Quest. He's always trying to beat his top score. He's already finished the game too. I don't know how you can continue to get enjoyment out of a game like that...I mean after so long you're eyes have to begin to cross.

I was transferring pic's to Zonetag. My cell phone pics are automatically transferred to Flickr. I LOVE IT! So, There I am, transferring one pic after the other to Zonetag when this lady and her 6" who-knows-how-many-inches giant of a son come in.

I couldn't figure out what she was saying to him because the bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up! Actually...not because she wouldn't shut up but because she was speaking Chinese. The only thing I understood was no. "Bu"...that's it. No. I couldn't figure out if she was bitching up a storm of just talking to him, but the poor kid didn't look too happy. Sometimes it looked like she was trying to tell him what to write on that form of his. I wanted to kick her in the ass so badly right there. I mean she was wearing that horrible pink sweater. I don't mind pink. I like pink, but not that pink. I've seen girls wear that color lipstick and it's foul. She should be shot.

I have to say I was relieved when they finally called her into the back office. I think everyone breathed a sigh of relief. After she left we all got comfortable and resumed ignoring life around us for the time being. We allowed ourselves the pretense that we weren't uncomfortable in a crazy people office with one another...Not really knowing which one of us is crazier than the other.

No comments: