Monday, January 22, 2007

The Mighty Warcow

Wow, I haven't heard from the Warcow in a really long time and I have to say it's really great to hear from him. Hopefully we get the chance to play Live in the near future again. I do miss that silly Cow. He left us a message on my old forum. I really don't know what to do with that place. It's a ghost town. I don't even use Google Groups like I used to. Pain in the butt to have so many things going on at once.


From: Warcow (Original Message)Sent: 1/21/2007 8:49 PM

Sup yall, its Warcow in sayin hi! my Xbox got fucked up and couldn't read disks for a while, but i got it fixed and im around again (didnt think u could get rid of me that easily did u?). Got a girlfriend now, and she got me to make a myspace, check it out

http://www.myspace.com/dreameaturill

give yall pix when i can. hope to c yall again on live MOOOMUTHAFUCKAS!!

From: Maharet_FBSent: 1/22/2007 10:51 AM

hey moocow! glad to hear you're back...i have a myspace thingy too, but i'm hardly every on it. although i've been using it a lot more lately. maybe i should just switch over from gamertagpics to myspace permanently. problem is that i can't view myspace from work...i'm rarely on the computer anymore when i get home unless it's a weekend. the rest of the time i'm either studying or sleeping. i'm pooped. glad to hear you got a girlfriend. hope you posted pic's your myspace! take care moofucker!!! xoxoxo maharet your mighty queen


Wow...so like after a year I finally learned how to do that stupid indent thing. What a maroon.

On another note, I'm starting to get really nervous about my class. It's in two weeks and I still haven't finished re-reviewing the final chapters. I feel like I'm not going to get anything out of it because I'm rushing. Still, I'm trying as best as I can. Without the structure of a classroom it's been worse that difficult, but all I want to do is get this nightmare behind me. Even if that means failing the exam the first time. So be it...I can't worry about that anymore. I'm driving myself insane.

At the moment I'm on Chapter 18 and I'm nearly done. I'll be moving on to the next chapter soon and before the end of this week I want to be finished reviewing so I can concentrate solely on the exam questions. I'm terribly nervous, but maybe that'll be a good thing. Rigid is really helping me stay focused and not letting me take too much time away from studying. He's helping me stay as motivated as possible while he sits there playing Oblivion all day long. I have to admit, the music is so soothing that I've been able to rocket through the chapters at a much faster pace. He'll stop occasionally to help me figure something out or help me answer a question. It's always staggering when I read him a multiple choice question that stumped me and he immediately gives me the correct answer. We started calling him an idiot savant...though usually I just call him an idiot. I figure his brain, being nice and fresh from playing Oblivion all day, just makes a quick "best guess" assessment and 8 times out of 10 he's right. It's a neat trick, but it's not going to help ME at all.

I NEED TO PASS THIS EXAM!!!! Even if I don't though, I'm determined not to let that make me feel like a failure the way I normally would. I'M NOT A FAILURE....right? Oh lord....

No comments: