Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NETFLIX: This Is England

Trying out something a little new on my blogger. This movie is in my queue in Netflix. So far I'm loving Netflix in ways I never thought was possible and I'm totally regretting not having switched from Hollywood Video sooner. Trying out something a little new on my blogger. This movie is in my queue in Netflix.

So far I'm loving Netflix in ways I never thought was possible and I'm totally regretting not having switched from Hollywood Video sooner. Probably the only thing holding me back was the fact that I have to wait for movies and sometimes mail takes too long, but truth of the matter is that I'm too lazy to return videos and although I can remind Nate to take movies back well before the deadline he also suffers from the same affliction. Wow...that had to be a run-on sentence.

Netflix is going to give me the chance to check out loads of shows and movies that I'd otherwise forget about because it gives me ton's of little suggestions based on movies I've watched and rated. LOVE IT!

So, this movie here is one of the suggestions I was given...of course it is.

I just finished watching Trainspotting. Good lord I'll never watch that movie again, though it did receive a 5 star rating from me that thing with the baby was horrible. I could barely breath...looked just like the baby I stepped on in my dream one day. I felt nothing in the dream, but for some reason I was nearly sick while watching the movie.

Sent to you by Maharet via Google Reader:

via Netflix Queue on 11/27/07


Set in 1983, this drama follows a lonely 11-year-old boy named Shaun, grieving over the recent death of his father who was killed fighting in the Falkland War. When he falls in with a gang of young skinheads, Shaun's pain and anger make him susceptible to carrying out the group's hateful agenda. Directed by Shane Meadows, this semiautobiographical film exposes a dark side of modern Britain not often seen in the movies.



Things you can do from here:

No comments: