Friday, January 16, 2009

Down A Lonely Path

Down A Lonely Path
Starting at $70.79
View store page
I took this picture when I was out with Nathan at San Pedro, Ca. We had a lovely evening by ourselves and I really enjoyed the photography I took that night. I love the warm grainy feel of the photos.


In fact, I love this picture so much I decided to make a painting. It's still not finished and it looks dreadful, but I enjoyed doing it and can't wait to finish it.

So far I've never sold a painting or a photograph. Not because I can't, but because I've never wanted to. I've been asked for certain things and I refuse. I dread to part with the things I make and I just don't feel good enough to actually sell something.

I'm trying to venture out a bit. This is my lazy way of putting myself out there without actually putting myself out there. :)

It's my little secret.

No comments: