Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello? Cowz? Can Anyone Utterli?

Moo! *cough* Hi! You know, I don't really know what kind of feedback I'd like @whall. I don't know, I've seen quite a few issues being discussed, but no news, no updates...no nothin'.



I've had the same issues getting dropped. I've wasted my minutes (which aren't unlimited you know) having to call back over and over again. A lot of times I have to wait in between super long blank spaces for voice messages to playback because I had to remove the text message on the playback. (mobile playback)The only reason I HAD to remove them was because I couldn’t waste my minutes listening to spammey advert after advert on the main feed before I got to something juicy. Not only was I wasting my time, but I was wasting my money.



I've tried to think of the best way to access past images so I can fix the issue between my flickr account and utterli account. They haven't been uploading since...Gosh, could have been Sept/Nov of last year, but I don't even see the page numbers below anymore. I've no idea how I would do it. Could I add the rss feed to a reader...try to pick them up that way? What about a, "send all again" feature or something. Dunno, I'm making this up as I go along so bear with me. lol



I guess my point is that little update couldn't hurt. I know I'm not the only one having issues and I don't expect to be considered over anyone else at all. What I think is that I, along with other members, can expect is some communication. A reply to a feedback, a post to the team feed, a blog update...something. I mean, aren't there any moderators around here? (Watch everyone who responded to my post be a moderator! HAHAHA!)



I don't want to go. I don't want to lose the friends I've made here and I don't want to throw a monkeytantrum and tell the world I'm moving elsewhere. (Sorry monkeyman, but a tantrum tis a tantrum. I was married to one, I should know) ;P Even though I know @brettbum tends to be a little like me, all over the internet in places you'd never think to look. I'm not too keen on having to webhunt all my Yakkerz down.



With that said, I'm going to continue to use this place as long as it stays put, but I'm going to start archiving as much of the audio as I can because I have no idea if it will remain available on my crossposts. I'm going to save my pic's to my PC, put them onto disk and archive them to Flickr manually. Again, I'm not really sure how much I can rely on the crosspost.



If utterli died tomorrow would we still have access to the crossposted pictures, text messages and audio on all the various sites we use? OMG...The video! Holy, I forgot about the video. That's what I get for using an ALL IN ONE site. LMFAO!

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: