Friday, February 3, 2006

Shrahminator's Prize!

Well I put Shrahminator's prize in the mail the day before yesterday so he should be getting it by this weekend. For those of you that aren't very familiar with the site I hand out prizes once in a while for various things. Depending on what mood I was in it could be for posting message, winning games or quizzes. This last contest was only a drawing. Each person on my friends list recieved one point for joining me in a game on Live. I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast all month long.

The drawing was held on January 19, 2006. I was so excited I nearly peed my pants! Shahram has been instructed to let us know the minute he recieved his present. I hope he likes it. Here's a little hint.... http://www.simmerrocks.com/.

You know....the only thing I don't like about this blogger thing is that I can't post any pictures directly to the blog....I have to go into my server and add pics there....No sense! blah!!! blah!!!

Yes, I know....I'm retarded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my Prize. Thanks alot! I really like the music! These are your friends? Cool! I also have some friends that have a published CD, but I have to say I like your friend's music better! I was expecting some weird prize, but this was actually really good! Thanks again!