Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Announcement


Hi guys,

I had to reset the template on the main page. I finally figured out that the post that was creating the problem was the one that contained the 'embed' info for the slide show above. Apparetnly any link that is too long could cause a problem like that. Since it was a message that was a little old I had no idea what I was looking for. Lucky for us my detective work panned out. I have skills people. MAD skills!!!

Let's see if I can manage re-inserting the messages I deleted without fucking things up again.

Check it out:

5/19/6 RADIO.BLOG.CLUB
A radio blog player....hmmm me likey. :)RADIO.BLOG.CLUB Added a new page today. I'm calling itUsed Games OTM. Used Games Of The Month has been created to keep track of any games I've used during one specific month. Don't really know why yet all I know is that I can't stop thinking that I really needed this page. It will include video games played, used titles, borrowed games & purchased games. Just my experiences as I have them, have had them or will possibly have them. Again, contributors are welcome to join!

New Page Added! Added a new page today. I'm calling itUsed Games OTM. Used Games Of The Month has been created to keep track of any games I've used during one specific month. Don't really know why yet all I know is that I can't stop thinking that I really needed this page. It will include video games played, used titles, borrowed games & purchased games. Just my experiences as I have them, have had them or will possibly have them. Again, contributors are welcome to join!Enjoy!

E3 Clips Added to Brood Clips There are a few new clips that I've added to the Brood Clips page. Check them out. If you have any clips you'd like to share please let me know!Thank you and enjoy!

The MBB World News I've created the Brood World News page aka Maharet's Brood Blog (MBB) - World News... I'm an egomaniac. Actually I just did it because once in a while I'll find an article completely unrelated to gaming or my life, or anyone else's life in fact, that I'd like to share with people. Like we need another person on the internet doing that... Yeah, I know, but I feel compelled to save the links to some of these stories so I can look back on them in the years to come.Maybe I'll keep it up and then again maybe I won't. Only time will tell. If you'd like to contribute your world news events, stories, opinions or quote your favorite article let me know and I shall add you as a contributor.Thanks!

Zodiak's Lair E3 from another gamers point of view. Click above for the article.

No comments: