Thursday, June 22, 2006

Xbox 360 & Xbox Live - GamertagPics Cat Mac Daddy Blog

I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs I've missed out on for the past few days. My cat's keeping me up late at night and meowing at my door waking me up all hours of the night so I'm not resting properly. I'm so tired, but I just have to blog about Cat Mac Daddy. He's a 35 year old GTP member with a lot of interesting topics to discuss.

I know I normally look for the gamer that blogs about his life or lives of those around him/her, but I can still recognize good writing skills and a knack for journalism.

Check out some of his latest blogs:

Do gamers want an xboy?
More xbox 360 price dro
First person shooters..

I don't know about you but an Xboy sounds like a good idea to me. I would much rather have a portable handheld that takes the cd sized games, but hell...it's an interesting concept one which I would not have heard of if it hadn't been for Cat Mac Daddy so drop by his blog and give him a shout out for a good job well done!

No comments: