Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank Fuck Christmas Is Done

I know that I should be happier and yes... maybe it's the medication, maybe I'm depressed again... maybe I just don't give a shit, but I'm so GLAD Christmas if over with. The weekend before last I spent all morning (7am to 1pm) studying Sat and Sunday and the rest of the day shopping at the mall, stuck in traffic, etc. The rest of the week I tried to ignore the fact that my house got dirtier and dirtier everyday and no one was helping me clean (Not Mom or Rigid, not really.) it while I worked 6:30 am to 2:30 pm, drove home 2:30 pm to 3:30/4:00 pm, sat down to watch tv or chat on the phone 4:00pm - 4:30 pm, spend the next 30 minutes wondering if I should stop what I'm doing and just start studying, fend of family phone calls, telemarketers and creditors (this actually happens all night, but for some reason happens just when I'm about to study the most.), by the time I decide that enough is enough and I HAVE to start studying it's 5:00 pm.

My stomach starts to growel in an hour...I look around and all I have is water. I might get up to grab something, but there's no time. I have to finish one chapter per day if I'm to pass this exam. The cat's are literally bouncing off my head and back while I'm trying to concentrate. If not that then they're ripping each other or my custom made sofas to bits. Bastard cats! When Rigid finally gets home around 7:00pm, if he's lucky) he starts dinner, puts in a load of laundry, we eat, I get back to studying, he starts gaming and I don't stop until he tells me I have to go to bed. Usually by this time it's 11:00 pm. I've been doing this for the past few weeks and it finally caught up with me this weekend.

I fell behind one chapter last week and because of all the things I HAD to do I fell behind another two. Now I'm SO stressed out that I just can't enjoy all the lovley things we bought for everyone and the lovley things we bought ourselves. During the Holidays I make it a point NOT to buy for myself until I've been able to buy for my family. Whatever I have left over is what I have left over. Well, we set a budget for my family and friends and even included some co-workers. This year things went well and we were happy as can be. I was happy as can be because come friday the money from my brokers started piling in on top of the bonus I had received from my company... I was rolling! Well...in as far as someone who not considered "poor" by the government by less than .01% / yr by my guestimations. Saying that I was on cloud nine does not begin to cover it. I had a smile going from ear to ear that no matter what I tried to do I could NOT get rid of.

So then Rigid hits that car (see previous blog) and I FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I lost the rest of this freakin' post!

maybe i'll finish it later, because i already have the newest one ready to post! :(


Got my 360 and this is the first thing it said!:

360voice.com Latest Entry

maharet's Xbox - 12/27/2006
I saw maharet walk by yesterday morning... I was hoping she would come play and she did. 0 points and climbing. She played Oblivion, PGR 3, and after that powered me down without even saying good night. I mean what the heck? I also want to bring up that there are good gamers, and there are bad gamers. I hope it was a misunderstanding, but maharet's gamer reputation went down a little bit yesterday. Hopefully this is not the start of something evil.

No comments: