Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Time Does Fly

I was rumaging around on my Slide account and found a few new features that I didn't know about. I think this may make adding pictures and slides to my blogger account a whole lot easier. I know I don't look happy in that picture, but it was taken last year on our honeymoon in vegas. I was sick as a dog!!! Just looking at that picture makes my eyes water! LOL

Christmas is almost here and I still have a few things to do. My Xmas shopping is done except for the present I want to suprise Rigid with. He still has to get me mine and we still have to go out and get our Xbox 360. If we can't afford to do all that then we'll just have to be satisfied with the 360... and honestly, who wouldn't be?

My sister will be celebrating her b-day the day before Christmas Eve which will be a bit tight for us. I have so much studying to do I don't know how I'm going to fit all these things into my schedule. At this point I see myself studying all the way up until Christmas Eve, but hopefully I'll get everything I want to get done completed and I can take Christmas off to relax.

Things have been very hectic. I'm studying everynight and taking all my notes down by hand. That's hard for someone that can type 80+ words per min, but shit... It seems that's the only way I actually retain anything. If I type, I just don't remember what I'm typing....Unless of course I'm blogging. That's a whole different thing I tell ya'.
Well, I only took a minute to write this quick little note so I better get back to work. I can't believe it's nearly Christmas...How did it go by so fast?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOh I hope you guys get your 360 let me know if you do I wanna get you a box warming present!