Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mah Computer

Happy news! I finally got my computer fixed. Granted it cost me a buttload of money that there's no way in god damned hell I should have spent, but fuck it. Looks like it's tuna sandwiches for dinner for a while. It's not like I haven't done it before.

Yesterday as I wrote that blog I was on the verge of leaving Rigid. I had to take one of my little pills just to get through writing it. Maybe writing about my troubles isn't always a good idea. Still I don't see myself actually being able to stop. I talked to my friend about it for quite a while and that helped a bit, but I knew that I still had to make a very firm point to him.

I hope it sunk in. The next time he does something like this to me, not so much quit his job but completely disregard me and an agreement, I'm gone. Last night I reached the point where I almost did leave him. We got through it of course. And now, I have my computer. Oh, and some Armani Exchange sunglasses...and a Perry Ellis wallet for Rigid.

What the fuck is happening to me?

No comments: