Saturday, February 10, 2007

DDR Universe

I've been hoping to find out more about the release of this game and I've finally got it! DDR will be released this month on the 27th. It's going to be hard to give up any time at all but I really need to get myself moving. I hate being tied down to my computer all day and all night. All day because I'm at work all day and all night because I'm taking quiz after quiz, and practice exam after practice exam. It's killing me.

I'm glad that class is finally over as I've said time and again, I can't wait to get back to work. I miss everyone there, believe it or not, and I really felt uncomfortable in the class all by myself. Maybe I'm not as much of a loner as I thought I was.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release of this game almost as much as the release of Armored Core. I suspect there shall be many a drunk nights in my future playing either game. Well...weekends at least.


SKU#: 111138730001
Dance Dance Revolution Universe with Dance Mat
Coming Soon!
Dance Dance Revolution Universe
Price:  $79.99

Platform: Xbox 360™

Developer: Konami
Genre: Music / Rhythm
Number of Players: 1-4
Number of Online Players: 1-4
Release Date: 2/27/2007

Blogged with Flock

No comments: