Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fresh & Clean


Because You Don't Matter Anymore
Originally uploaded by Maharets Brood.

Wow, MyWrld asked for pics of people with no makeup on. Of course there NO WAY I'm going to give people pictures of me looking like complete and utter crap...Maybe later haha! At least my wet and sticky hair covers most of my face in this picture. I'd just come out of the shower. LOL

I took it long ago, 3 years ago actually. I took it for the wrong person but I got so much out of it. That year a series of events brought me to where I am today. I may struggle in my relationship at times and I may stuggle with my emotional outbusts and my ups and downs but in the end. At least so far it's been worth it.

Rigid found a job, quite possibly a job that will take him in exactly the direction he wants to go in. He won't let me give out any details at the moment, like anyone actually gives a shit! He's censoring my blogs damn it! I'll take it for now though. I've been a very naughty wife. I'm quite possibly one of the meanest persons in the world, but at least he got a job and I don't feel like I'm getting the piss taken out on me.

I could care less if it's $100/day or $500/day. I just want to feel like I have a man I can rely on and not some little boy who's ass I need to wipe every 10 minutes. I sure do make it sound that way don't I.

No comments: