Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Drum Roll Please

Woooo! I love sharing. One of my favorite things to share is my love of blogging. Call it what you will. Online journals, blogs, diaries; It doesn't matter because in the end you get the very same thing, a compilation of colorful stories from very colorful and creative people.

In the past I've searched high and low for great blogs on GTP. Sure, I could go anywhere on Blogger and find great blogs. I could go anywhere on the Internet in fact, but that's not the point. I love my little community more than I could ever love MySpace or any other people networking site. Why? Because we all share one thing in common. Our passion for video gaming. Writing, chatting, videowhatevermadoodle sharing, photography etc. are all a part of the package that keeps each and everyone of you coming back.

What keeps me coming back are the blogs. Some of you are so funny you make me want to die of laughter. Literally. I want to die...of laughter, course instead of dying tears come out and lots of wheezy noises. Some of you make me cry because I identify so much with you. If I ever comment on your blog and tell you I understand how you feel...Trust me, I understand EXACTLY how you feel. Life can be cruel, harsh and real. That usually sucks a fat one right? We have each other though and that's something.

I've had enough sap though so without further adieu I would like to share with you some of the most interesting blogs of late:

Feeling Down? 02/11/07 via Phorexia Rss Blog on Feb 13, 2007. I've been friends with Phorexia for a while now. We don't always get to chat, in fact I don't have time to chat with anyone to my own misfortune, but at least I get little snippets like these. I loved the way his blog has evolved and matured. You can see it in what he writes and the beautiful landscape photography he takes ( I don't know about those Koalabees Phopho). It is your photography right? lol This has got to be one of the busiest young men on the site and yet he still finds the time to comment on every ones blogs and write a few of his own. Impressive.

Do you ever LOOK LIKE CRAP??? 02/09/07 via MyWrldUrJstNIt Rss Blog on Feb 13, 2007. The queen of the Intro's writes blogs as well, but this one really caught my eye. Mostly because I'm in it! hahaha. She came up with a great idea of putting together a compilation of pictures of our little community friends looking their worst. Well, some of us cheated a little. I could do a lot worse than not wearing any makeup let me tell you! Cookie's pic was among the best!!! She ROCKS!

Want Respect ? Well eat my ass ! 02/08/07 via Azbats Rss Blog on Feb 12, 2007. I think the title says it all. Highly opinionated though I wouldn't have it any other way. He's recently opened up his account on GTP and I know were all glad to have him. Too bad the posts are so short. Doesn't really matter though because the subjects he touches on (usually about women, I've found) get quite the response out of his friends...especially me. I live to disagree with him. Yes, live because he's not one to be easily offended and understands that an opinion is just that. An opinion...Oh, and he loves it when you call his Assmunch. Do it...go call him Assmunch. Heh, heh.


Melancholy and the infinate sadness 02/03/07 via WcT Huey Rss Blog on Feb 12, 2007. Usually his blogs are happy and full of joy. This guy lives for his family and I love that so much about him. One of the things that I find so inspiring though are the bloggers who will write about their tribulations just as easily as they would their joys. This is something I should remember always and take it to heart because all I ever seem to concentrate on are my troubles and everything else in between goes the way of fluff... Blown away at the slightest wind. I wish you well my friend.



Early on I realized I wasn't meant to draw. 01/31/07 via BATMAN GOTHAM Rss Blog on Feb 12, 2007. I love to visit Batman's page just to see the pictures of all the little kitties surrounding his home. I ran into his blog a while back. I was lucky enough to see some of the first pictures of all the ferrel cat's he's got living around his home. He's been through a lot with those kitties and I love to hear about them, but every once in a while he breaks out with something just a tad bit different. Personally I think the art he shared on his blog is brilliant. Can you imagine finding pictures you drew when you were a child? You have to see it for yourself.

This Apparently Is Supposed To Mean Something 02/09/07 via XideoXPG Rss Blog on Feb 12, 2007 : Xid, I must admit, has always been one of my favorites on GTP. I'm sure there are loads more people out there that I've not come across yet. Some may not be brave enough to share their thoughts and feelings. Well, this could never be the case for Xideo and if you haven't read his blogs I can honestly tell you...Your missing out. They aren't only opinionated, they're harsh, realistic, dramatic, hysterical and sometimes quite sad. Not the deep personal sadness that some of us pour out, but the harsh sadness of life around the world. I would take the time to read some of his past blogs as he's back in school now. They're worth it no matter how critical sometimes even judgemental his opinions can be. I may not agree with the topic at times but it's always insightful.


Mr. Cone 02/12/07 via Mrs Zamees Rss Blog on Feb 13, 2007. What can you say about Mrs. Zamees? She's into the freakin' cones! Those cones of her's rock her world and I'm sure they rock Mr. Zamees world as well. Seriously though, I came across her blogs long ago and I love to read all about the trips, Hippie, the new baby her sister had (It was your sister wasn't it?) and everything in between down to her new hair color. The epitome of a personal blog I say. But seriously dude, what's with the fucking cones? LOL!!! Inquiring minds need to know!
Phew! This was a bit tougher to put together than I originally planned on. I wasn't actually going to go into detail with all the blogs of note, but I just couldn't help myself. My fingers just kept typing. Half the time I don't even know what the hell I'm writing because I'm too busy looking out the fucking winder. *drool* OOh, purdy clouds....
OH NO, I was forgetting one more but I don't have time to get into it...There are so many. I've blogged about the mighty Iron Tsar before, but I had to feature this post.

"As I sit here typing this I am actually sat staring at the remains of my router. Electronics it seems are not particularly responsive to hammers… you see there are different types of people in the world when it comes to fixing things, some people are very technical, they assess the problem formulate a theory based upon sound mathematical and engineering principles and the conduct systematic procedures. Others like me try"~IronTsar's blog (click on the link for more)


Hope you enjoyed browsing through my friends blogs. The list was compiled with the help of my Google Reader. I read too many blogs to do it any other way, if you want to see what I'm reading you can always try My Shared Items Page.

No comments: