Friday, July 20, 2007

Messages From My Little Sister

keep in mind that these are text message and sometimes words get all mixed up.

at 9:17 am 7/15/7
mekare: on friday there was an olympic fun day for kids and family and isaac scratched his leg later that day he started getting the chills and his temp was 103 but nothing hurt him on sat his bad leg looked like a lobster still he has no insurance but luckily his dr is at his office on sat and he said he was close to being back at the hospital with septicemia again gave him lots of pills but his leg is still red and he still havd a fever i am scared but i hope he'll be just fine all because bacteria entered through his wound

after sending me pictures of his rotting leg and telling me not to post this or any pictures:

maharet: please don't send me those picgtures anymore. sorry your going through this.

at 7:41 am 7/20/7
mekare: don't worry about me sending you anything anymore sorry for even trying with you nd do me a favor and don't put the picture on the internet have some respect take the one of my arm out to

of course, i'd already done that and she knows it. she'd also already asked that i not post the pictures of his rotting leg and i wasn't going to, but now i'm damned tempted.

maharet: you know what mekare, i wasn't being rude with you. and it was really unkind for you to have said that to me. i don't deserve to be treated with such disrespect. you have no idea what i went through when you left me upstairs or what i'm going through still. but you see little sister, that's what happens when you become involved with self involved people. now last night when i got those pics i could very easily have been an asshole, but i chose not to be.

8:12 am 7/20/7
mekare: neither message was finished but i left u upstairs cuz i had the kids in the car i would hop you sould have done the same and it was rude of you i'm scared and i had no one but you and you were having problems before the party don't tell you're brain it was all that day you made that day worse than it should have been if any one should have been mad it should have been jasmine you defended me you should have left if it meant you were going to turn this into what u turned it into u defended me and now yr mad i am sorry and i did say it on more than one time

maharet: nothing you said really made sense. try reading before you send because the words can change. jas of all peole has no right to be upset. she was the one yanking me aroudn so i wouldn't take aric. at one point she shoved me so hard she nearly fell. if she hadn't done what she did i wouldn't have been up there so don't talk to me about her right to be mad. i would get things straight before i started pointing fingers. how shit do you think it made me feel when i heard them laughing at me as i rand down the stairs? jas thought it was funny? and you think i should feel bad because shes upset? do us both a favor and give me some space. it's going to take a lot more than two weeks before i can pretend like nothings wrong. i know your used to this and your easily able to move on but i cant. i don't think i can forgive nate for what he did and no i wouldn't blame you.

second attempt and making her message legible:

mekare: neither of yr messages were finisheds but it was rude of you i'm scared and i had no one but u don't know how many messages u got because i was having problems with my phone and i left you upstarirs with yr husband because my kids were in the car i'd hope u would have done the same and you were having problems before the party don't tell you're self it was all that day you made that day worse than it should have been if any one should have been mad it should have been jasmine you defended me you should have left if it meant you were going to turn this into what u turned it into u defended me and now yr mad i am sorry and i did say it on more than one time

8:42 am 7/20/7
mekare: u should forgive him u hit him all the time as for isaac it turns out i garbed somones balls in front of him don't even remember doing it as for my messages i'm still getting used to the phone and i'm in the car pulled over i wasn't there didn't hear now or c but space you got it

No comments: