Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pleo For Christmas



Hopefully my little embeded video here works. This little robot is going to be the next big thing. Okay, maybe not exactly like the Cabbage Patch Doll or the Furby, but the technology is pretty damn amazing. It honestly makes me feel like we're headed literally headfirst into a Blade Runneresque type world. In it you'll find life like snakes to wrap themselves around you as you dance around a skanky ass pole in a skanky ass bar while some skanky ass gumshoe robot copper tries to hunt you down.

Alright, I think I'm going off on a tangent here. Point is, if I had the money to blow, about $350 buckaroos, then I totally would. This dino is the cutest thing I've ever seen and really when you think about it is a sign of things to come. Before you know it you won't have to deal with cat shit and hair all over the house. You're not going to have to potty train your retarded puppy and nothing 'cept for your drunk ass friends is going to be puking all over your clean carpet.

That's right ladies and gentlement the day of the Robo Pet is upon us. You have to check this out!

http://www.pleoworld.com/


No comments: