Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey Lurkey

Well, I cooked a fabulous meal on Thanksgiving day only to throw it all up in a few hours. I thought it was just me, but the next day we had leftovers while playing COD4. We sat there scarfing down our food in between matches. While I played Rigid ate and while he played I ate. Good times...good times.

About an hour after we ate my stomach started up again. I'd just sniped some dude from across the map. His brain matter splattered everywhere. It was a sweet headshot and suddenly my stomach turned. BLAH! I hate the feeling when I have a tummy ache. I was whining the rest of the day because of my Turkey Lurkey poisoning and my ovaries hurt too. :( No fun being a girl I say. Especially a girl with allergies as well. I thought I was going to die because I kept getting headaches all weekend long. Everytime my head would start pounding I'd put my hand to my head to make sure I wasn't getting a fever. I was sure I was going to end up getting worse, but turns out it's just a bad case of allergies.

Damn Santa Ana winds and all these fires are kicking my ass.

On another note, so I'm sitting there playing on Friday and I get a chat request from some dude called Total Patriot. I ignored it because I figured it was some perv that found my gamertag somewhere. Usually if someone wants to add a new friend that you've NEVER played with before you send a message with an invite or just a voice/text message. So far I've found that perv's LOVE to send a chat request first. Probably sit there on the internet finding girls names to look up and hope that they'll hit the jackpot.

There I was with my bummy tummy kicking ass game after game and I get another chat request on Saturday while Rigid is sitting next to me. I went to see wtf this dude wanted and sure as shit stinks he wanted me to watch him jack off. I was like, "Sure if you don't mind my husband watching too. He's sitting right next to me and you've interrupted our game for this. "

He said, "Huh??? Well, I don't mind if he watches as long as you do..."

As he said that to me I believe I told him to have a great time and enjoy himself. Not sure whatelse I said. Not in the mood for this shit. Annoying as hell, but it got me to thinking.

I'd like to keep track of these fools. Probably not a great idea, but you know what, I'm not the only person out there that keeps getting annoyed in this way. It's not the first time and it won't be the last and you know what? I want to share it with you...

Got some freaky butthead you'd like to share with the world? Tell me about it. If you want to remain anonymous let me know.

Send your message to:
GTP
Gmail
or post to:
Gamertag Freaks

No comments: