Friday, February 15, 2008

Untitled



I'm back on my Flock browser and with a new computer. Well, probably refurbished, but I don't care. Here I was minding my own business on my PC downloading all my pics from my computer to Flickr, cleaning up my drive and defraging when all of a sudden my PC shuts down....right in the middle of cleaning up a picture for my friend. I was fucking pissed...I was even more pissed off when I came to find that it wouldn't turn back on.

Turns out the motherboard died on me. Yeah, I could have gotten a new motherboard, but you know what? I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of having shitty ass computers with shitty ass systems so I bit the bullet and got a nice Dell. I'm going to regret it when it comes time to pay my bills and send some really important documents out, but it can't be helped. One way or another we'll make it all work out. One way or another we'll hold it all together.

In the mean time I'm just glad we have friends we can count on and that love us. We wouldn't know what we'd do without them.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: