Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's All About Meeee!

With a belly fully of Breakfast Burrito and a vomity feeling in my throat I shall write about those daring enough to visit my pages. Daring enough to comment on my blogs, pictures or videos... Those...those so called PEOPLE who dare to call themselves my friends and whom I dare say adore.

Recent Blog Comments

Hooey: Soooo sowey...I tell ya...it even says it in my blog...I always get side tracked when writing them things...lol. I really have alot to catch up on.

WcT Huey: I like this idea of a "blog highlights blog".

Phorexia:Ninjas > Pirates. Nuf said.

Wild Cookie: haha i read your post on batmans page, if you were here from the beginning it was me that took the idea up of posting blogs for us all to do and i simply asked if anyone was interested in followig suit and perihaps give in their own suggested topics. i even hinted to zamees im taking the blog topics off himseeing as hr gave up with it lol and for a month or more now hes done n othing! todays topic was of my own lol too so gurl if you want in to uggest a topic let me,send it to me day in advance atleast.

BanginNLeavin: Haha thanks! My brother does pictures for me :D

DiRtyEffEnJiMjO: im going to Bucky one solid week from next wednesday to uphold his vow, he wont make it,lol

BuckshotGeorge: haha, I'm glad you liked it. It was just one of those things that made me laugh so I kept going. I suppose I could try a few other people. And you managed to pick the best line out of the whole blog "the man once descibed as Barry White's uglier cousin", classic. Wholly untru as Huey is a handsome chap

Who's Viewd My Latest Blog?

BanginNLeavin
Davy Rocket
Wild Cookie
dirtyeffenjimjo
Phorexia
Feelz Good
Hooey
WcT Huey
AnFonE
raitchison
ThorRider48
dad0nkeypuncher

Now that's just neat!

The Tuna Board Latest Comments

Dr R Dagless MD Corned beef power *flexes muscles* O YEAH! *pushes over a tree*

Feelz Good Yeah, I need to resize my new avatar because I've stopped using that one on every other site except here.
Feelz Good 03-24-2008 1:57 PM
Delete Message - Block User

jasonorlando74 nice to meet you too! maybe we can game sometime? i got alot of different stuff, lately i have been playing alot of rock band though. i think i want a psp too, that new god af war game looks great! so what would be better sounding then "looking for a cool gamer chick?" cause i need someone who will accept the fact that i like to play games a decent amount.

DEATHPROOF1975 u and I COD4 soon!!!!

Recent Views

The Basselope

Rep

Gamerscore9515

ZoneUnderground

Last Viewed My Profile
2 Minutes Ago

Davy Rocket

Rep

Gamerscore21371

ZoneRecreation

Last Viewed My Profile
5 Minutes Ago

Dr R Dagless MD

Rep

Gamerscore19585

ZoneRecreation

Last Viewed My Profile
17 Hours Ago

Phorexia

Rep

Gamerscore0

ZonePro

Last Viewed My Profile
17 Hours Ago

That sly guy

Rep

Gamerscore2100

ZonePro

Last Viewed My Profile
17 Hours Ago

A0D Fox

Rep

Gamerscore1328

ZonePro

Last Viewed My Profile
17 Hours Ago

CrzyBlueSmurF69

Rep

Gamerscore28771

ZoneUnderground

Last Viewed My Profile
20 Hours Ago

xscruffyx420x

Rep

Gamerscore1790

ZoneUnderground

Last Viewed My Profile
4 Days Ago

sNeAkYbEaN562

Rep

Gamerscore5450

ZonePro

Last Viewed My Profile
5 Days Ago

Korruptness

Rep

Gamerscore4480

ZoneUnderground

Last Viewed My Profile
5 Days Ago

Pops113

Rep

Gamerscore1515

ZoneRecreation

Last Viewed My Profile
5 Days Ago

NEATO!


And finally, let's not forget the Hooha...

rigidraider

Of course, this here is what you call bandwith stealing, though... I am actually posting everything BACK to GTP and posted anywhere else could be considered free advertisment. STILL I'm a naughty naughty and if asked will remove all these links. What, can't a girl just have a little fun?

Omg, I just made myself laugh so much at work. Check out this little post on Rigid's Blog. It's the only one because he never uses the site though he's been a member since before we ever met.

Monday, May 22, 2006~Rigid's Rants

"Hi, I'm Rigid Raider. RigidRaider is my Xbox Live gamertag. I met my wife Maharet through Xbox Live a few years back. I flew to Los Angeles from England and fell in love. We've since gotten married in November of last year, you can see our Wedding Page on the old site.
I have to admit that I'm a butthole to her sometimes, but all in all we've had a really great time together. Planning our wedding was a ball ache but fun and our honeymoon was fantastic. She was really sick, but I didn't care. I was too busy ruining our honeymoon throwing up all over the hotel room. Yup, "anus".
I've read a few of my wife's posts and I think she's a really great writer and hopefully someday she gets herself published and becomes wealthy so I can live in the lap of luxury. Either that or I'll win the lottery and buy a house. I like to game occassionaly, though my Maha tells me I play all the time. Honestly I think she's full of it. I only play like every waking minute of the day and get off to pay attention to her when she screams at me or to clean the house... again when she screams at me.
She screams a lot, but I don't mind. I deserve it. I threw the mop, she threw the tongs and then we had sex. Life is grand.
*ahem* My wife didn't write this for me by the way... *snicker* OH yeah... And I'm a butthole. *snicker*
Today's Suggested Blog Topic
I think the funniest joke I ever played on someone was when I told my wife I'd be the best husband she's ever had...and the last husband she'll ever have. THAT'S just HILARIOUS!!! lmao....mostly to her though. heh..." ~Taken from Rigid's Blog

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency.If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions. "

Tune-In To The Tuna Tabloid Tomorrow! Teeehee




No comments: