Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Times on Utterz

Well, I clearly love Utterz.com and I really want to share it with as many people as I can. Not that I know that many people.

I'm going to stop farting around on the internet and actually jump online for a few minutes. Rigid, I'm pretty sure, wanted to kill me more than a few times when I screwed up his game as I downloaded a few pics onto utterz. Not a good idea considering the fact that if it were him I'd have him by the nads in a jiffy.

Ah well, here I go. I think I've wasted a perfectly good day doing absolutely nothing productive at home. I'm going to regret it if I fail this exam I'm taking in a few weeks. Really I should just fucking take it already but I'm just about shitting my pants. I'm pretty sure I'm ready. I just don't want to jump in there and fail. Not at another exam...never again.

I swear, I'd rather delay it indefinately than fail it again. Maybe I'm screwing myself up on purpose here. Maybe that's why I can't concentrate. I should just schedule my class date and be done with it. When they give me their little practice quiz I know if I'm prepared. I'll definately know. Damn... did I just figure out why I'm stalling? Revelations...nasty fucking buggers aren't they?

No comments: