Monday, January 26, 2009

Fwd: New Seat Belt Law For 2009 please read ASAP

Rigid Raider and I fight a lot in the car. When we first got together it was awful and I didn't know how to handle it; neither, it seems, did he. We fought like cats and dogs. It was ugly.
 
Today, things aren't as bad while driving. He will still make silly mistakes, but for the most part I do my best to keep my mouth shut while he's driving. It's not easy, but at least I try.
 
Last week we saw an episode of Bones where the investigators flew off to England to solve a case. I watched David Boreanaz' character flail around in a tiny little car all over the road and it reminded me of the things I went through with Rigid. If you saw that episode or any show at all where someone from the other side of the pond struggles with driving on the wrong side of the road then you'll know exactly what I went through.
 
A friend on Gamertagpics has me on his email list and although I don't always get the chance to check out the forwarded messages I decided to include this one in my Misventures blog...
 
Hopefully I'll look back on it from time to time and remember to keep my mouth shut while Rigid is driving....AFTER he gets his drivers license of course.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pete

 

New Seat Belt Law

This becomes effective January 1, 2009 in ALL states.  
The National Highway Safety Council has done extensive testing on a newly
designed seat belt.  Results show that accidents can be reduced by as much as 45% when the belt is properly installed.
Correct Installation is illustrated below.......
 


 
         
I KNOW....YOU SMILED!

Please pass on to family and friends.
THIS MAY HELP SAVE A LIFE!





















--
Pete

No comments: