Friday, June 5, 2009

Deliberations After Closing Arguments

utterli-image
06/01/09

You're asking for how much? I was thinking more like 1.2 and I thought I was highballing it. Shit!!! ~ A Text from Maha's Virgin Mobile Super Duper Kyocera Wild Card That Sucks Major ASS But Was Such A Cool Gift From My Bestest Friend In The Whole Wide World.



06/05/09

I didn't think I was going to be able to do it, but I argued like hell to get this guy a little extra money. He wasn't exactly crippled the rest of his life, but the gross negligence of that car dealership caused one of their customers quite a lot of pain and suffering in the form of two surgeries. Even though one may have been as a result of a pre-existing condition I firmly believed that to be of no consequence. They were guilty and aggravated a pre-existing condition that he may well have been able to live with for the rest of his life without ever having to have undergone surgery.

You see, I don't believe a pre-existing condition is grounds to simply dismiss someone's guilt.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that during selection?

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: