Friday, June 5, 2009

Stuck In Traffic, Wet And Angry At Male Drivers

utterli-image
I was stuck in traffic for over 2 hrs today. It was my first day back to work since I started Jury Duty. Well, my first day back Jury Duty free that is. I did everything to catch up, but I had so much work to do that I stayed a little later than usual.

By the time 3:30 rolled around I dumped whatever I was working on and jumped out of my chair. Time just got away from me and now time is just escaping me. GOD DAMN IT! People need to learn how to drive in a drizzle! I need to move the FUCK out of Los Angeles!!!!!!!!!!!! The fucking traffic here is in-FUCKING-sane!!!! I hate people. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE!

To top it off these dumb bastard men cut me off as soon as they see me break out with my lip gloss as if some "dumb female driver" has just been let loose from a drivers ed course. Granted that's some scary shit, but guess what mother fuckers? I've been driving since I was 12 FUCKING years old and OH YEAH I'm not fucking blind! I can see what you're going to do before you even commit regardless of what I've got in my hands. Wanna know why? I'm not staring at myself in the mirror and just because I'm not turning my head doesn't mean I don't use my peripheral vision. THAT's what a good driver is.

So men, the next time you decide to be a DICK and cut someone off for having a tube of lip gloss in their hands you had better be sure that you're ready for a bitch like me. If you think you're going to scare me you've got another thing coming.

I promise you. I will make you SHIT your pants. Just try me if you think I can't. I drive a silver Echo bitches, come find me.

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: