Friday, June 5, 2009

Planning A Trip To Vegas

utterli-image
I just got a text from my cousin about a trip to Vegas in September. We don't get to see each other very much and we miss each other terribly. These last couple of years have been tough on both of us and this has been the toughest so far. Thankfully it's financial distress and nothing else.

Money can always be made, but relationships once broken are difficult to mend. Personally speaking, I'm hanging on to some strings myself here. I've said it so many times, but I think it's become one of those things...You know, those types of things you might hear so often that you stop paying attention? Stop believing?

It's sad really. I think I've done as much as I can. There's still more to do to get him on his feet. After that, only time can tell. I know one thing for sure.

I won't feel guilty. After everything I've put into this, all that I've sacrificed...I have nothing to feel guilty about. I'm still here. I'm still in it, but it's not up to me anymore.

The other day I dreamt that I had to cancel my trip to Vegas. I was so angry at him, but why haven't I gotten a second job? Guess I'd have to be starving.

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: