Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fluffy Cookies


fluffy cookies
Originally uploaded by Maharet Raider
I kept getting dropped on the internet. I was playing COD with my friends on Xbox Live. Friends I hadn't played with in a while. They've been pretty busy with their kid. Well, I got dropped so much that I just decided to make my cookies.

Last time I went to the Commissary I decided I would bake cookies instead of buying cookie dough. I even bought the walnuts. Well, moron that I am I decided to use baking powder instead of baking soda. The baking powder was closer and I didn't feel like looking for the baking powder.

Now I have about 2.5 dozen cookies that are more like mini cakes and not like cookies at all. They don't taste great either. It's either the flour or the baking powder. I'm leaning towards the baking powder.

No comments: