Monday, August 30, 2010

What The Hell Is FTX Anyway?

So, I just Googled it. I know it had to do with Field Training. I just didn't know what the X could possibly stand for. Dur, Field Training Exercise. Well, now I know. I recently ran across a few pictures of my Honeypie out in the field. I was able to view them yesterday. In fact I probably spent nearly the whole morning perusing through picture after picture on Facebook.

I can’t wait to get the final CD. Although I’m sure 1SG (First Sergeant) has posted most of them they’ve not posted all of them so I’m hoping I get a few good ones on the final CD. We have no idea what the cost of the CD will be and it’s likely going to have a shit ton of pictures on it that I’m not going to need, but I don’t care. I think I might want to create a memory book. Not for Nathan, but for me. He won’t care one way or the other.

The FTX is almost over. They should come back on the 1st or 2nd. We’re hoping to get phone calls soon after that at least on the weekend at some point. I was so happy when I saw Rigid’s face this weekend. It’s so hard with him being gone for so long, but being able to see his face here and there makes it hurt just a little bit less. Now I have new pictures to swoon over on my phone. I can’t wait for all of this to be over.

Graduation Day just can’t get here fast enough.

Ugh, this would be a much better post if I were angry at Rigid. I write better when I'm angry. I wonder why that is? :P

No comments: