Sunday, November 6, 2011

Busy Bee's & Poopin' Bunnehs



Well I have been a busy little bee this weekend. I barely let Rigid touch my laptop. Our asses have been sitting on this couch creating more and more craters. I think we're so embedded in it that this time I'm not sure we'll be able to get back up. SHIT the bed isn't made and there's a ton of laundry on top of it. FUCK.

That's not an attractive picture of me, but I took it on our honeymoon and our anniversary is coming up so I suppose I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. I'm running out of time because I really have to get to bed. I hate being so tired at work that I can't think straight and since I stopped seeing my drug pusher staying up late just isn't what it's cracked up to be. 

I've been having a shit ton of trouble with my bunny Lenore. She's so cute and cuddly, but has been a terror in all our lives. My cats included. She rapes the fuck out of Artemis, pisses Morrigan off, gets clawed by Salem & Seren, claws up the carpet and pisses on my fucking COUCH! AND RIGID. AND ME! I've been doing the best I can with this little Easter Bunny, but I'm at my wits end and will most likely take the little bugger to the pound. What else can I do? Take her to Wilderness Park like my Mom used to? I bet she still dumps animals there. Stupid dumb bitch.

I have to get rid of some of my cats too. They're driving me crazy. It's my fault. I accept it, but I think I've also accepted defeat. The last one that needs to get fixed is Artemis. We're taking her and the buns to get fixed. I hope Lenore doesn't die because I've read some really sad stories about female rabbits dying after surgery.

I recently put two cats up for adoption on Craigslist. I have no hope of actually adopting them out and although my intent is to take them to the pound I don't know if I'll actually have it in me. 

I've had so many things going on all around me and I've not given myself the outlet I need to get them out. You would think I would now that I have a laptop, but I don't. It's silly really, but I mostly blogged at work or on my desktop at home. Getting the hang of this flat keyboard thing though. It's still a pain in the ass.

Super happy with all my blogs today as well. Since I didn't crochet at all this weekend I decided to clean up some sites and today I finally got around to sprucing up my blogs. I love it. I freaked a little when I thought I lost my css add ons, but I didn't and it looks great with the new blogger template. Need a few more tweeks, but I'm going to love the background changes. There are a few things they could have done better, but I'll explore that more. Probably jump on my Misreviewed blog just because.

Well, that's it for tonight. It's late and I can hear cats meowing outside my door. Morrigan will scratch half the night away as well so I'm not getting much sleep tonight. I'm so happy. I'm really looking forward to making better use of my blogs. Thanks Will...still a bloggers inspiration after all these years.

No comments: