Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Brood Drawing #2

This month we'll start entries into the drawing now and hold the drawing mid March. If all goes well we should have another winner very soon! If we don't have enough entries we'll extend it until we do. I've had to do it before and we can do it again right!!!! lol

Get Your Name Entered Into The Drawing:

Take The Quiz!!!
This month your name will be entered by participating on the site. Please keep and eye out for special messages on Take The Quiz requesting participation. Those messages will be the only thing standing between you and your prize so make sure follow the instructions and post your results!

Here are a few posts where you can earn those entries!

How To Get Your Prize

The drawing will be held at some point during the month so you'll have to keep an eye out on the General Message Board or you'll miss something important. I'll keep you posted as to how many times your name has been entered into The Brood Drawing so you'll have an idea as to what your chances will be like that month.

What Were Giving Away

This month I'm giving away ONE Red VS Blue DVD. I've also invited a few friends from GamertagPics to join in the fun so hopefully we'll have a few more participants. I gave away a Red VS Blue DVD a couple of years ago. I can't even remember who won it, but it was a lot of fun giving it away and I can't wait to do it again. I still have to get the 3rd Season for myself, but I'd much rather find someone to give it to first. As the winner YOU will choose which season you want. Good luck everyone!!!

No comments: