Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Brood Update 2/15/6

There have been a few updates around the site that we should keep track of.

Were doing another Drawing in March so you can check out the details on the Whats New Page. The page will feature some messages in which you will be allowed to enter your name into the drawing. I think this time I'll post the gift, but I'll do that as soon as I have an idea of what I'm giving away.

The Brood Blog also has a special Valentines Day post from me. It's also got a link to the Take the Quiz board where you can play a game and enter your name to win.

The Take the Quiz board also has quite a few new messages. Your participation on this board will be rewarded with entries into the drawing so be sure to check it often for updates.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: