Wednesday, February 8, 2006

A Quest for a New Game

I recently got a giant bug up my ass to buy a new video game. This horrible boredom I feel has driven me away from Halo2 and I’m becoming so unbelievably bored with that game that I literally don’t know what to do with myself. I tried to buy a couple of games last month. I bought Rainbow 6 Lockdown and Area 51, both used, but neither of them brought me any satisfaction. I’m looking for a good game that I can play online, but so far I’ve been disappointed left and right.

So once again I’m asking for your suggestions. Obviously Chicago Enforcer isn’t what I have in mind, but I threw it in cause it came out in my search. Personally I’m leaning towards Doom, Pariah, R6BA or Full Spectrum Warrior…. Maybe even Mortal Combat Deception.

Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood
Chicago Enforcer
Combat Task Force
Conflict Global Terror
Darkwatch
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Doom
Doom 3: Resuraction of Evil
Farcry Instincts
Fight Club
Full Spectrum Warrior
Men Of Valor
Mortal Combat Deception
Pariah
Raze’s Hell
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Black Arrow

Perhaps I need to finally pull away from the shooter genre? That may be my problem. If that’s the case then what the hell would I buy? I don’t see myself chucking volleyballs at girls with bouncing boobies and I don’t see myself playing golf with big headed characters so what’s left?

Tim Burtons The Nightmare Before Christmas Oogies Revenge! Yippee!! Now if only I could find it used and less than 30 bucks. Trailer

No comments: