Friday, October 27, 2006

Damp

 

Not sure how well this will post from Picasa, but I'm trying a few things out for the site. The gallery export is really nice and I can't wait to use it. Too bad it's not directly connected to Flickr. I can download pics to Flickr easily enough, but getting them back onto the computer to edit them it a bitch... at least so far. I may figure something else out later, but ah well.

I wanted to try and mess with some of my old pictures to see what I could do with them. I really wish I had a photo editing program, but I can't afford one. Pain in the ass being poor. Can't do all the things I want to do. If only someone could see me right now. I'm so sleepy and tired my eyes are slits. I'm thirsty too. Very very thirsty....

Well, let's see how well this works.. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, is it true, you're a feedburner, and picasa addict too?

I thought I was the only one!

- Ryan aka stripes mcgee

Unknown said...

thanks! i checked your blog out and it's great. :)