Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Midnight Release


Storm Trooper Oli
Originally uploaded by Oli R
Have you ever attended a midnight release of a film/book/game etc? If so, what was it like? If not, why not?

yes, i actually have though not of my own accord. usually it was because one of my nerd ass friends dragged me to one. i always had a ton of fun though. i've no idea what's going on in that picture because of course...it's not mine BUT when i went to the midnight release of star wars 4, 5 & 6 i got to meet a few storm troopers as well.

it's pretty neat how you can get so into something like that. would i get dressed up in a princess leia outfit to go to the movies? no. i cant see myself being half naked sitting on those theater seats. god only knows what the people before me did to it. LMAO!

No comments: