Thursday, August 14, 2008

finally finished with my commodities class!

thank the LORD it's over. i had 1 1/2 cups of coffee (watered down by the way) and i STILL can't keep my eyes open. on top of that my stomach hurts (too much caffein?) and it's hot as hell in my apt. i can't wait to get the hell out of here!



i really want to go over some messages here, but i'm so freakin' antsy that i just have to get off this chair, showered, dressed and jet! it's not the coffee either because it didn't do shit for me. hate coffee... HATE IT! should have had my earl grey.



todays lesson was awful. because he did nothing but drone on and on i wasn't able to focus or pay attention. as soon as he started to talk about the buy/sell stops i perked right up. i've been told before i'm better at math than language and i've always disagreed. not that i'm any good at language either. my grammar sucks, but one things for sure. math clearly interests me more than regulations.



it was VERY difficult for me to focus today. VERY difficult.

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterzreply-count Replies.

No comments: