Friday, October 10, 2008

Misventures Misheard

last night i was getting ready to start my ddr workout. first time in weeks! i haven't been motivated to do anything at all. not study, not workout...nothing.



yesterday i came home, threw on my work out clothes and was ready to jump on my pad when my mom called...she finally had a number to give me to her 401k company. i've been asking her for this number for the last 2 years. a number, a name or a statement.



she never brought anything to me. i begged, i pleaded, i even threatened to go down to her work but she never did anything about it.



what i saw was devastating. DEVASTATING! i am not being a drama queen when i say, "DEVASTATING!!!!"



she's never been good at saving money. she's never been good at working either.

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments: